NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NL] YuvalikosHalfonikos's Admin Application

Go down

[NL] YuvalikosHalfonikos's Admin Application Empty [NL] YuvalikosHalfonikos's Admin Application

Post  Yuvaliko Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:51 pm

In Game Name - [NL] YuvalikosHalfonikos
Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: I've been looking for a DarkRP server a WHILE ago, This server haz great community too ;D I'm a rule maker myself, I'm very loyal and do what I need to do, If you need help ME BEING HERE ( lolz )
Have you been an admin for another community? - Yes, as I said, I was an admin on NL ( NewLife ) Server, Playes 72 hours on it ;P
Are you currently an admin for another community? Yes, I did, I think of leaving it cause They didnt consider rank me up ;/
How long have you been playing Gmod? - 364 HOURS and keep going, PLAYIN EVERYDAY atleast 5 hours.
How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? About 1 day, I HOPE IT WON'T CHANGE YOUR MIND !
What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? I'm a FUN GUY, People like me, But i'm not breaking rules, The community is GREAT and I'm really creative ;P

Yuvaliko

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum