NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew's Administrator Application

Go down

Matthew's Administrator Application Empty Matthew's Administrator Application

Post  JustMatt Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:00 pm

In-Game Name: Matthew

In-Real life Name: Matthew Collins

SteamID: STEAM__0:0:42366468

Why do you want to become a Administrator?: I think I'm suited for this position because besides helping people, and helping to keep the server clean. I also want players to know, that there's someone out there that'll really take care of the troublemakers/rulebreakers. I also want the people to feel comfortable, to give them the best Roleplay Experience out there, to make them feel better, and ofcourse have a great time. I think the server has great potential, and I think it'll grow really big.

Why should we choose you?: Because I'm experienced with Roleplay servers, I've been playing on them since I can remember, I know the rules very well. I'm able to help people, I'm able to teach them how to become a better player. If I got my Admin rank, helping people would be alot easier. I'd be a great benefit to the server, and the players.

How many hours do you have in Garry's mod?: I currently have 1733 hours of gameplay in Garrry's mod, atleast 1500 of those hours are spend on Roleplay servers.

More to Mention: I have nothing else to say, I hope you'll choose me as Administrator, and I wish you a very nice day. Kind regards -Matthew.

JustMatt

Back to top Go down

Matthew's Administrator Application Empty Re: Matthew's Administrator Application

Post  StephanG Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Your a great guy , Nice to people , And would love to see you as admin! Go on bud! Very Happy 

StephanG

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down