NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony [UR] [[M4A1]] Admin App

Go down

Anthony [UR] [[M4A1]] Admin App Empty Anthony [UR] [[M4A1]] Admin App

Post  Anthonyisgold Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:53 am

- In-Game Name: Anthony [UR] [[M4A1]]
- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: In all honesty I want to stop all the prop killers that come on at night and ruin the game when no admins are around. I want to help people in every way. I think i could do good on the night shift considering all admins are asleep or offline. Night time in my time zone is when all the minges are out ruining games.
- Have you been an admin for another community? Not at all. I thought this would be an experience for me.
- Are you currently an admin for another community? No.
- How long have you been playing Gmod? 212 hours.
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? About a week. I know how everything works..
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? I want to get rid of all the prop killers who think they can just come on NW server and run it over. I want to help people as much as i can and hopefully stop the prop killing/blocking/surfing/climbing and make the environment better for me and those around me.

Anthonyisgold

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down

Anthony [UR] [[M4A1]] Admin App Empty Re: Anthony [UR] [[M4A1]] Admin App

Post  alfie Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 am

nice person defo knows the rules think he would be a good junior admin Very Happy ++++support

alfie

Back to top Go down