NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swifts Admin Application

Go down

Swifts Admin Application Empty Swifts Admin Application

Post  Swift! Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 am

- In-Game Name:Swift
- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin:I like the server lot's I play on it lot's I feel like I can help out, I love helping people I am a Graphic Designer I love helping people it's my Fav thing to do I am 15 I am mature and I will do that right thing for the right punishment.
- Have you been an admin for another community?: Yes I have, I have been a Co-Owner of a Gmod server and an Owner I am an admin on ByB And Sammyservers I am willing to leave those community for NW Gaming, I have lot's of experience in Admin ship I know what to do and how to do it.
- Are you currently an admin for another community?:Yes, I am an Co-Owner on a Minecraft server and An Admin on another, Also SammyServers and ByB.
- How long have you been playing Gmod?: I have been playing Gmod for 2,341 Hours/ 1 year.
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server?: I have been playing for A month or Two but I have just joined the forums.
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community?: I can bring Good help to the servers, Graphic Designs, I like to help players with there problems and I have alot of experience With being an Admin,Owner,Co-Owner,SuperAdmin.

Swift!

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down

Swifts Admin Application Empty Re: Swifts Admin Application

Post  Swift! Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Also, STEAM_0:0:48644251

Swift!

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down