NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Nik's Admin Application

Go down

Mr. Nik's Admin Application Empty Mr. Nik's Admin Application

Post  Mr. Nik Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm

- In-Game Name:Mr. Nik or Tetrenov Regarvia

- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: There aren't enough admins it seems.

- Have you been an admin for another community?:I owned my own server, and was admin on 3 other servers (TPS was one)

- How long have you been playing Gmod?: Maybe two years now (total time:977 hours as of October 20, 2012)

- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server?: A few hours, but I've been playing on the server for the past week or two, but I think after you read this my time played may not matter much... There are barely any admins on all day. There are SOOO many minges and rdmers. I've grown sick of it, I'm guessing most of your other players have too.( not trying to be rude) I have alot of experience in administrating, not including the fact I had my own server for 8 months.

- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community?: I am very dedicated, as of now I can only play on Fridays-Sundays. In about a week or two I will be able to play all week. I am very mature and experienced(as mentioned before twice Razz) and know the rules.

-Mr. Nik,
A dedicated and concerned player

Mr. Nik

Antall Innlegg : 1

Back to top Go down