NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delphates admin application.

Go down

Delphates admin application. Empty Delphates admin application.

Post  Delphate Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm

In-Game Name:Delphates[UR]
- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: I feel like i can help the community by stoping all of the rule breakers. I can come up for great ideas, and help out the community. I also love helping people and i enjoy some fun i might also joke around with people if thye dont mind it.
- Have you been an admin for another community? Yes for a short while but it was shut down.
- Are you currently an admin for another community? No shut down low on money.
- How long have you been playing Gmod? I have been playing for about 4 months.
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? I have been playing for about a month and a half.
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community. I think I can bring more exitment and enjoyment. Im going to be honest and i see that more and more mingers come on. I feel like I can stop them so people have a better time on the server and dont quit as often.

Thank you, for taking your time to review my application.

Delphate

Back to top Go down

Delphates admin application. Empty Suport+++

Post  Swift G Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 pm

+++ Suport Delphard is a good player he plays by the rules when ever there is a minge on PropKilling or What ever they would be doing he gets very good screenshots and sends them to an admin that can help get them banned. I like this player I think he would make a good addition to the team.

-Swift

Swift G

Back to top Go down