NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jiggly's NEW Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Jiggly's NEW Admin Application Empty Jiggly's NEW Admin Application

Post  White Demon Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:49 pm

- In-Game Name: Jiggleh
- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: I've already been admin on the old NW, but after it closed and then re-opened I was told to make a new admin application, so.. here I am.
- Have you been an admin for another community? Yes, I have been an admin on numerous ones, and superadmin on a couple.
- Are you currently an admin for another community? Yes, I am. Called "The Frozen Players Server", and K00LB3@NZ gmod
- How long have you been playing Gmod? 1597 hours.
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? For about a week or so now.
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? Like I've done on NW, I've helped the community and I have put the players first like I will now.
If I need to spend more time on the server, then I will. I will fully understand if I get a no.
Thank you for reading this (:

White Demon

Antall Innlegg : 9

Back to top Go down

Jiggly's NEW Admin Application Empty Re: Jiggly's NEW Admin Application

Post  Dwad3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Yes i love Jiggleh Very Happy MAKE HIM ADMIN
I trust him and have known him since I was Admin on NW
+1

Dwad3

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  CalvinTheSpaceCat Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:28 am

Owner of K00LB34NZ gmod here, Jiggleh is a great admin, and while I don't run the largest server he helps me in anyway possible. Also I've played on Frozen Players too, he does the same there.  Would definitely recommend to be an admin. +1, "10/10 would make admin again" -IGN

CalvinTheSpaceCat

Antall Innlegg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down