NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fonziis Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Fonziis Admin Application Empty Fonziis Admin Application

Post  Fonzii Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:34 pm

- In-Game Name: Fonzii
- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin:I think i should be admin because i have a lot of experience in running, or helping to run a server. I have a good amount of experience in coding HTML, a little Java, and a good knowledge of Lua I should also add that i am going to take a class on C++ if it could help the server. I can script jobs (even though i know it is not hard) also i am something of an expert in finding problems within lines of code and just server files in general. I am a very rational admin who will NEVER abuse, i'm not just saying that, i really mean it, i used to run a server and it used to get me soo mad. Another good reason why I should be admin is because i used to own a server in which placed 83rd percentile worldwide for Gmod servers. I'm not one to brag, but i'm trying to persuade you so: I got over $100 in donations from that server in a matter of months. Another good thing about me is that i am a long time Gmod player. I've had the game since around 2008 and have 1200 hours played. Above all else, i put the players first. If there was a raid, when i'm defending and getting attacked, i would probably end up giving the player a break, letting it be more fun for him by not trying as hard as i could because it attracts players , and, moreover, it allows them to know that admins are not a bunch of abusing scumbags who only want power. I REALLY do just want to play the game normally, but i feel i need the power to be able to ban minges if i have to. Again, i am not here to try and get an admin-ship by saying something such as "I fought a minge last night! GIVE ME ADMIN" *Exaggeration* but rather, doing what you said and asking nicely and giving good reasons why i want it. So, to sum it all up, I know a good deal about code, I am not milking the community for power because i actually care about the people, and do not want their fun to get ruined by some no life. Continuing, i have a lot of experience with Gmod and Roleplay Servers. And One that i might add, i want to show people what gaming is really about, how it can be fun when done right. *Note: I know i just joined today but i have been with you and redead for a long time and we've been through a lot
- Have you been an admin for another community? Yes, owned one.
- Are you currently an admin for another community? No
- How long have you been playing Gmod? 2.5 years
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? 1 day
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? Fun, Trust in Admins, and ultimately an escape for players.

Fonzii

Back to top Go down

Fonziis Admin Application Empty Re: Fonziis Admin Application

Post  thwhodini Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Nope.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thwhodini

Antall Innlegg : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fonz Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Im admin now, Whodini. Dont sweat it. Its ok.

Fonz

Antall Innlegg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down