NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin application Alfie

Go down

admin application Alfie Empty admin application Alfie

Post  Alfie Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 pm

- In-Game Name: Alfie or Mr.alfie
- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: I really love NW really want to get far in the community im really good friends with no gun and visual, i want to stop all them prop abuser when all those admins are not!!!!! on im on all the time and i really like giving away my money to help people to get along and not miss out on anything so if you think i deserve admin guys that would be amazing because everyone can be admin if you go for it and put your time and effort in thanks.
- Have you been an admin for another community? i know how to be an admin : gangwars , TDRP , Modfied and loads more
- Are you currently an admin for another community? no sadly been inloads but some have just got old.
- How long have you been playing Gmod? 992 hours im on everyday
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? about 1 month and a bit but i get along with everyone Very Happy
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? like visual helped me and the amazing owner i want to be like them, helping people to earn xp and level up so they can earn new printers jobs and i think that admin is a really good and helpful job that i can handle.
Thanks ever so much and thanks for the time to take a look. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Alfie

Back to top Go down

admin application Alfie Empty Admin reply

Post  LikeA Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:23 pm

I realy think he deserves admin i havent seen 1 day that he wasnt on he helpes people give out money for people that just started and allot more I realy think he deserves admin

LikeA

Back to top Go down