NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ReDeaD's Super Administrator Application

Go down

ReDeaD's Super Administrator Application Empty ReDeaD's Super Administrator Application

Post  redead Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 pm

- In-Game Name: ReDeaD
- Reason(s) for wanting to be a Superadmin: I've played a while and notice, "Hey, maybe i can make a good super admin". I've been told i'm a Great admin so i thought i could be a great super admin.
- Have you been an admin for another community? Yes,
  • Zap community: Co-owner

• Young Envision: Super Admin,Admin

• Gods of Garrysmod: Co-owner

• RIOT Servers: Admin

I have also been administrator on many more, but those were to long ago. I was also Admin on Nogun's old server.

- Are you currently an admin for another community? Yes, Gods of Garrysmod
- How long have you been playing Gmod? 3,184 hours
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? Over 10 hours. Probally 15 hours.
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? More security, More control, Less Douchebags, More fun, help with forums if needed, and help with coding if needed.

redead

Antall Innlegg : 11

Back to top Go down

ReDeaD's Super Administrator Application Empty Re: ReDeaD's Super Administrator Application

Post  Gjest Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

ReDead ive always know you are a great admin and i think you deserve this spot i trust you with teaching new people and handling minges...............................ACCEPTED!

Gjest

Back to top Go down