NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uber's application for Super Administrator!

Go down

Uber's application for Super Administrator! Empty Uber's application for Super Administrator!

Post  Uber Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:48 am

- In-Game Name: [NW] Uber

- Reason(s) for wanting to be a Superadmin: The reason i'd like to be a super admin is because i'm an active, fair administrator who has never been kicked/banned/punished on NW. There aren't too many supers, and I believe i'd be pretty good to fill the spot in.

- Have you been an admin for another community? Yeah, i've been admin on these communities recently:

Owner of FAT Zombie Roleplay, closed because of too much stress

Co-Owner of UmbrellaRP, still open but down for updates.

Superadmin on RAG Sandbox, still open.

Admin on GangwarsRP, was framed for rule breaking and was demoted.

Admin on NW Gaming, still open

Admin on Solaris 24/7 Stranded, still open

- Are you currently an admin for another community? Yes. I'm currently the co-owner of UmbrellaRP, superadmin on RAG sandbox and an administrator on Solaris 24/7 Stranded.

- How long have you been playing Gmod? About 5000 hours.

- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? For a few weeks now, i've been having a great time Very Happy

- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? I think I can offer fair discipline to both the administration team and the playerbase, and give them a fun, controlled server to play on.

Uber

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down